Thank you for your input and involvement at our last Staff Council forum in November; we found it very insightful and informative, and hope that you also found it beneficial. As it is our goal to facilitate a culture of transparency and communication, your Staff Council would like to invite you to attend our next all-staff forum Thursday, May 9 at 3 p.m. in the Scholars Hall auditorium (SH 109).
At this forum, we will review the following topics:
- The Experiential Learning Institute (Brandon Everest & Kristy McDonald)
- Staff’s role in the EL process, areas of application and participation
- Benchmarking updates (Mark Liebling)
- Plus staff compensation questions and concerns
- Presidential search committee and updates
- Professional Development
- Staff-specific professional development ideas
- Feedback to the Staff Council
- General Q & A
- Thoughts about holding future Staff Council forums on other campuses
We on the Staff Council look forward to seeing you there.
Dan Goodchild, Chair
Lisa Thomas, Vice-Chair
Kevin D’Alessandro, Secretary
Hollie DeWalt, At-Large Member
Chad Schenkelberger, PBC Rep.
Judy Arnold, Policy Council Rep.
Mark Liebling, POC