April Wellness Newsletter- go here
May Wellness Breaks
Friday- May 10- Desk Ergonomics for Back Health
Please welcome Dr. Bradley Schiller from Back on Track Chiropractic.
He will review proper ergonomics for your office environment- we will use computer labs so everyone has a desk and chair to practice!
- 10 a.m. Main Campus- Les Biederman 35/37 Computer Lab
- 12 p.m. Great Lakes Campus 210 Computer Lab
Monday- May 20 Walk for Well-being
Join your well-being consultant, Marissa.
- Walking strengthens your heart and lungs and tones your muscles.
- When walking, your feet land with less impact than in other sports. This reduces chances of muscle, bone, and joint injury
- Regular walking improves your cholesterol levels and lowers your risk of heart disease. And it helps you control your blood sugar if you have diabetes.
- Walking is a weight-bearing activity, which helps maintain bone density. This can help prevent osteoporosis.
- Taking walks can help you relax and manage stress.
- 10 a.m.- Great Lakes- meet in front of main entrance
- Noon- Parsons Stulen- meet in front of main entrance
- 2 p.m.- University Center- meet in front of entrance to EES
- 3 p.m.- Main Campus meet in front of Founders Hall