SilkRoad Performance is going away! NMC is going live with NeoEd Perform soon! Save your goals and performance reviews before March 31 by following the step-by-step instructions are listed below. The college will maintain all performance reviews from SilkRoad as part of your personnel file. You will be able to enter your goals for this year’s review in NeoEd Perform when it goes live in April.
- Save your current goals! You will need to save your goals to enter into NeoEd Performance for this year’s review.
- Download your past performance reviews. This step is optional, but you will have immediate access to your reviews if you save them yourself.
- Download your training history transcript from SilkRoad Learning (before 6/30/2023)
- Save your performance reviews for your immediate access
- Download your training history transcript (if desired) from SilkRoad Learning (before 6/30/3023)
Provisional Faculty/ Learning Plan Staff:
- All Performance Evaluations have already been added to your Google Shared Drive folder.
- All current goals have been added to your Google Shared Drive folder.
- You may add your Learning transcript training history report any time before 6/30/2023.
Need help? Email email@example.com and enter a ticket under “SilkRoad” or register to attend one of the following open lab sessions and receive assistance downloading your documents.
Friday, March 3, 10:00-11:00 a.m.
Wednesday, March 8, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 9, 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Friday, March 10, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Those who register for an upcoming lab session will receive a calendar invitation with a Zoom link via email.
If you have any questions, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.