Please read the following information regarding access to free screening for COVID-19, and virtual visit followup.
Priority Health recommends beginning your health screening with a free virtual screening through a phone call to (616) 391-2380 (Spectrum Health). Once you have discussed your symptoms and situation, it will be determined if you should be referred to a Virtual Visit Online.
- Who should call? Any one can call the screening hotline at (616) 391-2380 completely free.
- When should you call? Priority Health says- Fever-Cough-Breathing Difficulty.
- Who is covered for a Virtual Visit Online? Those employees who have NMC’s Priority Health coverage.
- What will the cost be for the Virtual Visit Online? The Virtual Visit Online will be covered at 100% for both the Core and High Deductible plans. You will have no out of pocket costs for this service during the response to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Why should I use this process to access primary care visits? The CDC, along with the health care system, are asking those who may need care due to possible coronavirus issues to follow these steps so you are not risking yourself or others to covid-19 exposure.
- How do I access the Virtual Online Visits? https://employees.nmc.edu/
Please direct any questions to Hollie DeWalt at (231) 995-1350 or email@example.com.