Heartfelt THANKS to all involved in making NMC’s 2019 Smart Commute Week participation a huge success! Special thanks to the NMC Wellness Committee, NMC’s Smart Commute team captain Kristy Jackson and team Give-a-Hoot Smart Commute, Sodexo, The Dennos, NMC Extended Education, and BCBS Well-Being Consultant Marissa Jarrett.
Here’s to raising the bar even higher in 2020!
Smart Commute Week 2019, by the numbers:
- 78 Challenge Teams – record number of teams!
- 550 Individuals on Teams – doesn’t account for the hundreds of folks who just smart commuted!
- Team members made over 28,481 round trip miles
- Over 1,600 breakfasts served to Smart Commuters!
- BATA provided 1,994 free rides and set a non-festival single day ridership record on the Bayline at 682 rides!