- $1 donation for 3 samples
- $1 for a bottle of water
Come vote for your favorite chili or enter to win! Anyone can enter, see rules below.
Chili Cook Off Rules
- Chili cook-off registration forms must be submitted no later than 5 p.m. on February 15. Register by filling out & submitting the registration form, which can be obtained/submitted in the Military & Veteran Services Office, located in the Tanis Building.
- The chili entry must be in a crock-pot or electric roaster to maintain appropriate temperature.
- Chili must be brought on site the day of the cook-off (by 10 a.m.). If preferred or needed, you can drop it off earlier in the morning to the NMC Enrollment Services Office.
- Each cook must prepare a full crock pot of chili to be judged (a donation of 12-16 servings of chili is recommended). Prizes are awarded to first, second and third place.
- You do not need to be present to win
- NMC SVA members will serve your chili if you are unable to do so
- Crock pots can be picked up from the Health Science Atrium at 1:30pm or from the Enrollment Services Office later in the day.
NOTE: The SVA will provide an assigned table, electricity, testing cups, spoons and bowls for the public, ballet box, and rubber gloves. If you are serving chili, please wear a hat.
All proceeds benefit NMC student veterans!