Below is a partial list of local COVID-19 testing options for your information.
If you’re an NMC student and are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, NMC Health Services has rapid tests available by appointment. Call (231) 995-1255 to schedule an appointment. Health Services is open Mon.–Fri.: 9 a.m.–4 p.m. during the fall and spring semesters.
Here’s a list of other local testing sites with contact and other information:
- Grand Traverse County Health Department, 2600 LaFrainer Rd.: gtcountymi.gov/2231/
- Munson Foster Family Community Health Center: (231) 935-9269
- Munson Walk-In Clinic, 3074 North US 31 South: (231) 929-1234
- Northwest Michigan Health Services: (231) 642-5292
- Rite Aid: (231) 943-9288, riteaid.com/
pharmacy/services/covid-19- testing, free
- Walgreen’s: walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing/, free
- TC Rapid Testing, 3301 Veterans Dr.: (231) 252-3278, $125