Good morning NMC community,
As we begin the fall semester, the college remains in stage 2 of its reopening plan. However we are making some updates based on our growing understanding of the situation and your input. Our goals continue to be your safety and limiting the disruption to learning. In the coming days we will share several additional safety resources. You can also find these and many other resources at nmc.edu/coronavirus.
Updates to stage 2 of NMC’s Reopening Plan
- Campus will now be open Monday-Friday for classes and office work that cannot be done from home. Any work that can be done remotely, should be.
- Food service will be available in the new West Hall Innovation Center starting Thursday, August 20, 2020.
- The Hawk Owl Cafe will be open daily 11 a.m.–6 p.m. (hours updated Sept. 9)
- Northwest Grind (Starbucks) will be open Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–7 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday 11 a.m.–6 p.m. (hours updated Sept. 9)
- The library, now located in the West Hall Innovation Center, will be open for limited hours Monday 8 a.m.–8 p.m. and Tuesday–Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- NMC buildings will now be unlocked one hour before the first class of the day and remain unlocked for one hour following the last class of the day.
Please continue to follow all of the safety guidelines highlighted at nmc.edu/keep-safe including:
- Answering the self-screening questions before coming to campus
- Call NMC Health Services at (231) 995-1255 before coming in if you feel ill
- Wear a mask and practice social distancing in all public areas on campus
Thank you for your continued support in limiting the spread of COVID-19 on our campuses.