Tutoring Services available to help you in your online learning. We are offering a couple of options:
- NetTutor Online Tutoring: Tutoring is available 24/7 in most subject areas. Visit this NetTutor link to access the subject list. Access NetTutor through Moodle: Go to the online tutoring tab at the top of Moodle then choose the NetTutor link provided for log in access. This is a free service to NMC students.
- ZOOM Tutoring meetings with NMC tutors: Drop in tutoring available during scheduled hours. We will offer assistance in MTH 131 and Chem 101-151 for May 11–June 12.
ZOOM Drop in hours for May 11–June 12:
- Mondays: 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 2–4 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 2–4 p.m. and 5–6 p.m.
- Thursdays: 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Fridays: Noon-1 p.m.
Join Tutoring ZOOM Meetings at this link: nmc.ZOOM.us/j/2558122576 during the designated times above.
- 1*1 Virtual scheduled meetings – Meet virtually with a tutor one-on-one during a scheduled time. To arrange this option, please email the Tutoring office at email@example.com. Please provide your name, the NMC class you need help with, and when you are available to meet. Please allow 24–48 hours for appointment to be arranged.
- For additional help, check out the many other resources located on the Tutoring Resource page on Moodle under the Online Tutoring tab.