The Student Application for Scholarship is open for 2020-2021! Below is important information to share with our students and encourage all to apply!
- Please direct students to https://nmc.academicworks.com/
- Single sign-on with their NMC credentials
- Can take as little as 5 minutes to complete the General Application!
Upcoming Deadlines & Dates:
- Priority Awarding deadline for Departmental, Merit and Honors applications: March 1
- Deadline for Presidential, Founders, and Angell/Williams: April 1
- Scholarships will be awarded starting in April
- We will continue to award throughout the Spring and early Summer until funding is exhausted
- Once submitted, an overnight process needs to occur to transfer applicable data to help match the student to scholarship opportunities.
- Nearly 75% of our scholarships will automatically match to eligible students. They only need to submit the general application.
- Remaining scholarships do require further action: students will discover if they can apply to ‘recommended opportunities’ after the overnight process occurs.
- Students should periodically check back for new matches as new/additional funding becomes available throughout the award year.
Want to learn more, have suggestions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to the conversation!
Director of Financial Aid
Financial Aid Specialist | Scholarship Coordinator