February 12, 4-7 p.m.
Osterlin Library, Room 113
Enrollment Services at Northwestern Michigan College is pleased to offer a financial aid fair for prospective college students, parents, alumni, and current NMC students. There will be half-hour workshop sessions and time for students to meet individually with a financial aid representative. Snacks will be provided!
Sign up for half-hour workshop sessions:
- Counting the Cost of College – comparing schools (4-4:30 p.m. & 5:30-6 p.m.)
- Waivers and Scholarships for Native American Students (4-4:30 p.m. & 5:30-6 p.m.)
- Types of Financial Aid (4:30-5 p.m. & 6-6:30 p.m.)
- How to Find and Apply for Scholarships (5-5:30 p.m. & 6:30-7 p.m.)
Before or after the workshops, get one-on-one help with:
- Completing the FAFSA by the March 1 State deadline
- Applying for Scholarships
- Completing financial aid requirements (for current NMC students)
- Comparing financial aid offers
- Student loan counseling