My family and I would like to thank NMC for the beautiful plant given to us for my mom’s funeral. For around 20 years, she was a member of the Grand Traverse Chorale, along with being an accompanist for the NMC Children’s Choir for over 10 years. She loved music and especially loved working with children and watching them grow in confidence and skill as they performed in various concerts. NMC and EES is a great place for nurturing the young as well as offering options for adults to either learn something new or continue with a talent they’ve enjoyed for years. Thank you NMC for also being an understanding place when the situation of being a family caregiver arises. You made these last 6 years possible for myself and my mom. Thank you.
NMC on YouTube
Subscribe to NMC's YouTube channel to be notified of new videos as soon as they're posted.
Promote your event
Use the promotion request form at nmc.edu/promo to request promotion of your NMC-related announcement, program or event.
Sign up for NMC Now!
- Success Story: Younger adults now eligible as state seeks a better-educated workforce
- NMC hosts Building Tomorrow Oct. 5, 6
- Student Connect: International Tea
- Helping Our Students through the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Institutionalization (DEII) Survey
- NMC Jazz Bands join the Jeff Haas Trio at The Alluvion