TRAVERSE CITY — Enrollment Services at Northwestern Michigan College will offer a Financial Aid Fair for prospective college students, parents, alumni, and current NMC students from 4-7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 13 in the Osterlin Library.
There will be half-hour workshop sessions and time for students to meet individually with a financial aid representative. Snacks will be included!
Sign up for half-hour workshop sessions at nmc.edu/financial-aid. Walk-ins are also welcome.
- Counting the Cost of College – comparing schools (4–4:30 p.m., 5:30–6 p.m.)
- Waivers and scholarships for Native American Students (4–4:30 p.m., 5:30–6 p.m.)
- Types of Financial Aid (4:30-5 p.m., 6-6:30 p.m.)
- How to Find and Apply for Scholarships (5–5:30 p.m., 6:30–7 p.m.)
Before or after the workshops, get one-on-one help with:
- Completing the FAFSA by the March 1 State deadline
- Applying for Scholarships
- Completing financial aid requirements (for current NMC students)
- Comparing award letters
- Student loan counseling
ReLEASE DATE: January 23, 2019
For more information:
NMC Enrollment Services