How does it work?
Blue Cross Online Visits is fast and convenient. There’s no cost to enroll and no monthly fee.
Here’s how you sign up:
- Mobile – Download the BCBSM Online VisitsSM app
- Web – Visit bcbsmonlinevisits.com
- Phone – Call 1-844-606-1608
Add your Blue Cross or Blue Care Network healthcare plan information.
What medical illnesses can be treated online?
When you can’t get to your doctor’s office, you can talk to an online doctor about minor illnesses such as:
- Sinus and respiratory infections
- Cold and flu
- Painful urination
- Eye irritation or redness
- Sore throat
If your life is at risk, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
What behavioral health concerns does online visits address?
You can speak with a therapist or psychiatrist if you’re struggling with challenges such as anxiety, depression and grief. Therapists use talk therapy, while psychiatrists manage medications.
Do I need to make an appointment?
Medical care is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week without an appointment. Behavioral health visits are available by appointment only.
- Therapy is available from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. for adults and children 10 and over.
- Psychiatrists set their own hours and some may also offer evening or weekend appointments. Visits are for adults age 18 and over.
How much does it cost?
Medical visits are $49 or less, based on your cost share. If you have a plan with a copay, it’s generally equal to or less than what you pay for a primary care office visit. Costs for behavioral health visits vary depending on the type of provider and the services you receive. Your cost share is based on your existing outpatient behavioral health benefits.
What if I need help with my online visits account or an online visit?
If you have questions or need help with your Blue Cross Online Visits account or an online visit, please call 1-844-606-1608, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.