The Osterlin Library, Writing and Reading Center and Student Success Center are working together to provide drop-in assistance for students all day on Tuesday, October 10 — Professional Development Day.
Students can get one-on-one help with:
- Finding research sources
- Technology, time management or organization skills
- Writing & editing class assignments and personal statements
No appointments are necessary. Students can simply drop by in the Osterlin Library on October 10th.
- Student Success Coaching: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Writing & Reading Center Walk-In Support: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Librarian Research Help: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.