The following employees are celebrating an anniversary soon. Please join us in congratulating them! (more…)
KUDOS– (praise or respect that you get because of something you have done or achieved) defined by Merriam-Webster.com
Submit a Kudos here.
Kudos to Sam Foster, Systems and LAN Management: Nursing used a new software program for exams and needed a great deal of support from Sam in working through the challenges of loading this onto devices and making it all work. This is a great tool for nursing students to prepare for computer-based examinations and I’m deeply appreciative of all the work Sam has done to make this work at NMC for our students. His skill and expertise are invaluable.
Monday- May 20
WALK FOR WELL-BEING
Join your well-being consultant, Marissa.
- Walking strengthens your heart and lungs and tones your muscles.
- When walking, your feet land with less impact than in other sports. This reduces chances of muscle, bone, and joint injury
- Regular walking improves your cholesterol levels and lowers your risk of heart disease. And it helps you control your blood sugar if you have diabetes.
- Walking is a weight-bearing activity, which helps maintain bone density. This can help prevent osteoporosis.
- Taking walks can help you relax and manage stress.
10 a.m.- Great Lakes- meet in front of main entrance
12 noon- Parsons Stulen- meet in front of main entrance
2 p.m.- University Center- meet in front of entrance to EES
3 p.m.- Main Campus meet in front of Founders Hall