Join us Friday, June 7, 10 a.m.-noon to meet GVSU Physician Assistant faculty & academic advisors to ask questions about program specifics. The information session will include a tour of lab facilities. Students who attend this session will be provided a FREE online GRE prep workshop.
For more information, please contact our office:
call 231-995-1785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
KUDOS– (praise or respect that you get because of something you have done or achieved) defined by Merriam-Webster.com
Submit a Kudos here.
Kudos to Chris Hanna, Media Technician: Chris came over to the Great Lakes building after 5:00 p.m. to help solve an issue with a presenter we had scheduled who had forgotten the cords to his laptop which he needed for the presentation. Thanks so much for coming to our rescue!!!
Friday May 10 Wellness Presentation
Desk Ergonomics for Back Health
Please welcome Dr. Bradley Schiller from Back on Track Chiropractic.
He will review proper ergonomics for your office environment- we will use computer labs so everyone has a desk and chair to practice!
- 10:00 a.m. Main Campus– Les Biederman 35/37 Computer Lab
- 12:00 p.m. Great Lakes Campus 210 Computer Lab
Monday- May 20
WALK FOR WELL-BEING
Join your well-being consultant, Marissa.
- Walking strengthens your heart and lungs and tones your muscles.
- When walking, your feet land with less impact than in other sports. This reduces chances of muscle, bone, and joint injury
- Regular walking improves your cholesterol levels and lowers your risk of heart disease. And it helps you control your blood sugar if you have diabetes.
- Walking is a weight-bearing activity, which helps maintain bone density. This can help prevent osteoporosis.
- Taking walks can help you relax and manage stress.
- 10 a.m.- Great Lakes- meet in front of main entrance
- 12 noon- Parsons Stulen- meet in front of main entrance
- 2 p.m.- University Center- meet in front of entrance to EES
- 3 p.m.- Main Campus meet in front of Founders Hall