Thursday, February 21, 2019
Founders Hall, room 110
The Passport Student Talk Series is a chance to explore other cultures through the experiences of NMC students.
Join Ashley Hockin, Peace Corp agriculture volunteer assigned to Madagascar from 2015-2017 and current NMC culinary student.
Ashley will share Malagasy culture, highlights and the impact of her experience as well as a taste of Malagasy food.
Hello Everyone – If you are a user of Technology Help Desk, please read on to understand some of the recent changes and additions to Request Types in the ticketing system.
- Computer Hardware (not Banner) and Computer Software (not Banner) have been re-organized so now you will have to choose a sub-type of either:
- All Instructor Classroom and Conference Room Computers (formerly under Media Resources)
- All Other Computers incl. Labs, Faculty and Staff Offices
- Media Resources Support has made changes to their sub-types to be the following:
- Audio Visual Support
- Event Set-up (media resources requirements)
- Video Recording Support
- Banner and Other Administrative Software has a new Request Type for Parchment, which is our new Online Official Transcript Ordering Service.
- All Other Administrative Software (including Campus Logic, Document Management, Elevate, My Success, R25 and StarRez) access requests now include an option to either Grant Access or Remove Access.
- Banner and Other Administrative Software has a new Security Access offering for adding rights for Campus Logic the new financial aid processor that students use to enter information and upload documents used to verify their eligibility.
- Security Access has a new offering for removing Contractors and Partners called Contractor/Partner Computing Access Removal.
- Security Access has been re-organized into alphabetical order by sub-type.
If you have any questions or requests regarding the ticketing system, please contact the Technology Help Desk at 995-3020 or visit nmc.edu/help for more ways to contact us.