Join Chris Barr Monday, May 7 for a brisk walk around your campus- only a 15 minute commitment!
- 10 a.m.- Parsons Stulen– meet in front of the main entrance to the building
- 12 p.m.- Main Front Street Campus– meet in the lawn in front of Founders Hall
- 1 p.m.- Great Lakes Campus– meet in front of the main entrance to the building
- 2 p.m.- University Center– meet at the front entrance door under the green sign (Business Office, Human Resources, Extended Ed)
5 Teams with the highest number of steps:
- Cold Cuts and Mayo
- Low Motivation 1 forward 2 back equals 3
- Johnnie Walker Black
- The Walkers
- Running Mammas
5 Individuals with the highest number of steps:
- Jason Smith
- Trisha Strahan
- Scott Herzberg
- Deb Pharo
- Caroline Schaefer-Hills
A shout out to all participants! Keep on stepping- the challenge wraps up on May 11, 2018!
KUDOS – (praise or respect that you get because of something you have done or achieved) defined by Merriam-Webster.com
Submit a Kudos here.
Kudos to Ryan Bernstein, Justin Guillard, Dennis Schultz, Kyle Morrison and Chris Hanna: The members of this team made something wonderful happen for my students. For our last few classes, with new panels of guest speakers, this team made sure that I was able to film/record the speakers. In the last year, important speakers to our class, have relocated out of the area or have died. Their important contributions have not been lost due to these recordings. This team had to run back and forth to their department to get the exact equipment the speakers needed and to problem solve a few technical issues. They did so with grace, speed, humor, willingness and skill. I’m so grateful for their support. The community member speakers and students were extremely impressed.
The following employees are celebrating an anniversary soon. Please join us in congratulating them!