The NMC Fitness Center would like students and employees to be aware that this week some minor drywall repair and painting will take place in the fitness center. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.
How do I get started?
- Log in to your Blue Cross® Blue Cross Blue Shield® of Michigan account or the Blue Cross® Blue Shield® of Michigan mobile app on April 2, 2018
- Select Blue Cross Health & Wellness
- Register using the prompts on the home screen
- Start your team!
- Contact Chris Barr or Hollie DeWalt for instructions if you did not elect medical benefits through NMC
How many people can be on a team?
- There is a limit of 3 people per team
How do I log my steps?
- You can sync a compatible device or manually enter the steps under Health Information and Device and App Connection Center within the Blue Cross® Health & Wellness Website
- Those that do not have medical benefits through NMC should contact Chris Barr or Hollie DeWalt for instructions
When do my steps count?
- Steps count toward your average beginning April 9, 2018 until May 11, 2018
The following employees are celebrating an anniversary soon. Please join us in congratulating them!
Are you looking for career opportunities? Find them here! jobs.nmc.edu. Current openings include:
- Manager of Great Lakes Continuing Education
- Curriculum and Instructional Designer
- Flight Instructor-Adjunct Faculty
- Clinical Nursing Adjunct Faculty
- GLMA Adjunct Faculty
- Surgical Technology Adjunct Faculty
- Technology Support Assistant
- Banquet Server – Hagerty center
- Banquet Cook – Hagerty Center
- Kitchen Steward – Hagerty Center