Calendar appointments coming soon for the following date/times/locations!
Join Chris Barr, BCBSM Wellness Coordinator for a 15 minute exercise break:
Monday, February 5, 2018
- 11-11:15 a.m.- Great Lakes 103
- 1- 1:15 p.m.- West Hall Conference Room
- 2-2:15 p.m.- Parsons Stulen 101/103
- 3-3:15 p.m.- University Center 106
All scheduled ORS meetings to learn about the steps for MPSERS retirement can be found on their website.
Specific TRAVERSE CITY location details for April 26, 2018 held at West Middle School can be found here.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan has changed coverage for some outpatient hospital infusions. If you are impacted you should have received notice directly from Blue Cross. Beginning January 1, 2018, members receiving infusion therapy for certain drugs must have prior authorization to receive their infusions at an outpatient hospital facility. They are encouraging members to instead receive therapy at home from a home infusion therapy provider, at a doctor’s office or at a freestanding infusion center.
Please contact Blue Cross at bcbsm.com, or at 877-671-2583 for more information.
Student jobs can be found on the Student MyNMC page under “Jobs On Campus.”
- Library Assistant
- Enrollment Services Office Assistant
- Elementary Reading Tutor
- Residence Hall Front Desk
- White Pine Press Writer (Independent Contractor)
- White Pine Press Advertising Salesperson (Independent Contractor)
- White Pine Press Staff Photographer (Independent Contractor)
- White Pine Press – Staff Designer
- Fitness Center
- Lab Assistant – Biology
- Lab Assistant – Chemistry
- Lab Assistant – Physics
Are you looking for career opportunities? Find them here! jobs.nmc.edu. Current openings include:
- Director of Dental Assistant Programs-Dental Assistant Instructor
- Flight Instructor – Adjunct Faculty
- Clinical Nursing Adjunct Faculty
- GLMA Adjunct Faculty
- Banquet Server – Hagerty Center
- Kitchen Steward
- Technology Support Assistant